> Custom Commercial Lighting
Custom Commercial LED Lighting Solutions
NEED TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR LIGHTING PROJECT?
We're here to help you.
LED Rope Lights And More carries commercial LED lights in a variety of colors and sizes for a wide array of applications. Our bulk discounts make LED lighting a perfect and affordable solution for all of your commercial and industrial lighting needs.
Our project managers will work with you to present a custom solution that fits within your budget and exceeds your expectations.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A CUSTOM PROPOSAL FOR YOUR PROJECT.
Wholesale Volume Discount Pricing
For contractors, facility managers, designers, or anyone looking at larger repeat purchases, we offer a wholesale discount program. Click below to learn about our Take Three Pro Accounts.
LED lighting design assistance.
Are you having a hard time visualizing your concept or presenting your vision to others? Let LED Rope Lights And More bring your vision to life. Our project managers will assist you in creating your custom lighting design. We specialize in tailoring lighting solutions that carefully map out everything you will need for a successful project.
Benefits of LED Rope Lights And More's design assistance services:
- We completely understand your needs for the project.
- You can pre-visualize how the concept works and how it will assemble in the field.
- You order exactly what components you need to fully execute the project. Nothing more (which can waste money), and nothing less (which can waste both time and money).
Why choose LED lighting for your project?
Efficiency and longevity. The excellent energy savings potential and high efficacy ratings (a ratio of light output to power consumption), combined with their extra-long lifespans, make LEDs a great long-term investment for commercial and industrial applications.
LED Case Studies
- Industrial LED lights can be seen at the LAX gateway at the Los Angeles International Airport where they cut about 75% of their energy consumption.
- At the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, they reduced their annual energy costs from $18,000 to $1,900 installing an LED commercial lighting system.
- The Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, IL replaced halogen accent lighting with new LED accent lighting and saw a 63% energy savings. In addition, the LED fixtures are expected to be less harmful to the artifacts as they give off no infrared or ultraviolet light.
- In San Francisco, the InterContinental Hotel saw a 70% energy savings when they switched to LED replacement lamps in the lobby and other common areas.
- An LED replacement test of LED downlights and undercabinet lights in a residential setting, conducted in Eugene, OR by the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, yielded an astounding 83% average energy savings when compared to the standard halogen counterparts.